2020 FORT MEYERS GRAND PRIX
April 18-19, 2020 Fort Meyers, FL
AAU Membership Guidelines:
· This event is licensed by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U.S., Inc.
· All participants must have current AAU membership numbers before competition begins (pending status is not acceptable). Visit www.aauvolleyball.org to obtain membership (club, non-athlete and athlete membership required).
· Membership is not included in the event entry fee.
· BE PREPARED: Adult and Non-Athlete memberships are no longer instant and cannot be applied for at the event. Please allow up to 10 days for membership to be processed.
· This is an AAU Licensed Event Rosters must be imported from the AAU Website.
Grand Prix Guidelines:
*Winning teams in age divisions with 12 or more teams will receive a free entry fee to the 2020 AAU Junior National Volleyball Championships, the West Coast AAU Championships, or the Volleyball Festival. In divisions with less than 12 teams, the entry fee will be discounted.
*You must contact after the event to let them know you are interested in attending one of the reduced enterties events.
*All teams must register for the event by the appropriate deadline. The National and West Coast Championships, as well as the Volleyball Festival are open to any team, no qualifying required. For complete rules and guidelines for Super Regional or Grand Prix events, please visit www.aauvolleyball.org.
· AAU Event Roster & Medical/Emergency Release Form Requirements:
· All players listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with their respective member organization.
· All players must meet age classifications requirements.
· All staff listed on the roster must be registered or members in good standing with AAU.
· Please enter correct player data on AES by April 4 , 2020.
Rosters need to be emailed by Wednesday April 4th, 2020.
Registration: Please go to to register your team in the tournament.
Check-in: Required Items
1- Official aausports.org tournament roster
2- Signed AAU Medical/Emergency Release Form Verification
3- Hotel Survey
Refereeing Responsibilities: Each team must provide a qualified down ref, scorer, libero tracker, and two line judges for the matches they are assigned to. Not providing an officiating crew will result in a forfeit of the first game of the next scheduled match.
Requirements: Teams and Coaches must be AAU Registered. All coaches must have Medical Forms with them at all times for each of their players.